Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas in November

Well it is Halloween and I have started decorating for Christmas!!!!!  So much to do in so little time.  The older I get the longer it takes me to get all the decorating done.  I still have to unload my truck from the show in Pa and the army of cement snowmen that I picked up in New Hampshire.  Maria was very kind to take and hold my order for Dirk......I couldn't fit them in my truck in Pa!!!!
                                                      The Christmas in November
                                                            Candle light preview    
                                      Friday evening November 11th from 6pm to 9pm
                                          Saturday November 12th from 10am to 5pm

Here are a few pictures from last years open house..




No comments:

Post a Comment